Facing Mt. Pinos and Sawmill Mountain, both visible from the beautiful southern view along with whatever interesting weather occuring at the higher altitudes. This home is spacious and great for family gatherings. Most of the downstairs is dedicated to dining with a 6 person dining room table and a four person dinette. Enjoy dinner while you take in the views looking south into the Los Padres National Forest.
Upstairs you’ll find a large family room with adjoining game room. Enjoy a game of pool, enjoy the telescope, or sneak away to the third floor cubby for a nap or some reading time. The family room is for kicking back with a comfy couch, game table, wet bar and television. For those that enjoy the quieter evenings, bring some firewood, light a fire and relax.
Lots of gentle walking around this home, perfect for taking a break and enjoying the crisp mountain air.
Details about this home:
- Master Bedroom has a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 has one bunk bed and a twin bed which is great for the kids.
- Sleeps a total of 7
Fully furnished kitchen, breakfast dinette and dining area.
The family room has a large TV, pool table and the view is awesome.
Home has one Fireplace
This house has stairs, it’s a multi-level home.
Large spacious cabin with golf course view
$185 a night, $100 cleaning fee
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets
- Guests haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
The clubhouse offers, for a fee, golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, adult lounge and recreation room for children.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am