This cozy cottage is the perfect stay for just relaxing. With the large outdoor deck and BBQ enjoy family time or sit in one of the chaise lounges and enjoy the amazing Pine Mountain Club night sky. It’s close to everything, including the village center and community park. The is ample hiking near-by or make the drive to Mt. Pinos, make that quick hike to the peak at 8800’. There are two queen beds downstairs and two twin beds in the loft. The kitchen has everything needed for your stay.
This home sleeps 6 people
- Bedroom 1 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 has a full bed
- Loft has two twin beds which is great for the kids.
Fully furnished kitchen, breakfast dinette, air conditioning, heating and more.
This house has circular stairs.
Near the village and
$125* per night, $350 deposit, $85 cleaning fee
2 night minimum to 28 day maximum
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets – Unless Agreed listed in the Vacation Rental Agreement with a pet deposit.
- Guests haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood.
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
The clubhouse offers, for a fee, golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, adult lounge and recreation room for children.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am