This quaint and cozy mountain escape features 2 Bedrooms and a full bath. Family room has a TV with DVR/VHS and a Wood Burning Stove. Bedroom 1 has a full bed, Master Bedroom has queen bed and a TV with VHS. Off the master bedroom is a sleep sofa which can be private or a nice quiet place to read. Pellet stove keeps the master bedroom warm. Perfect for the weekend get-a-way.
Linens and towels are provided at no additional charge. Washer and Dryer provided at no additional charge. Thank you.
$133* per night, $250 deposit, $150 cleaning fee *Includes 6% Kern County Occupancy Tax.
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets – Unless Agreed listed in the Vacation Rental Agreement with a pet deposit.
- Tenants must clean the cabin and haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
The clubhouse offers a golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, adult lounge and recreation room for children. The swimming pool and riding stables are available during the summer months (April-September) subject to change by the clubhouse.
In order to use any of the amenities, you must use the guest pass provided. Guest pass must be returned upon departure. $25 Guest Card fee for each card not returned upon departure.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am
This house has stairs, it’s a multi-level home.
Home must be left in the condition it was found or better.
Additional charges for not cleaning up after yourself. Fee’s will be stated in the contract you sign.
Ready to book your vacation?