Details about this home:
- Bedroom 1 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- 1 full bathrooms
- Sleeps a total of 4
- Parking for 2 cars
Nestled deep within the Los Padres National Forest is The Forest Shack! If you seek peace, beauty & privacy, this is the place for you. Located at the base of Sawmill mountain, it is the perfect escape for a romantic escape, a three-day hiking weekend with friends, a vacation with family, or even the chance to take your remote job to a space where your coworkers are woodpeckers and chipmunks.
Enjoy the open floor family room, the spacious kitchen with lots of windows immersing you in the the natural light of the forest. Whether you are cooking or socializing, the open floor plan makes it easy. There is a beautiful vintage wood burning stove, perfect for cold nights. Just off the kitchen is access to the back patio, a private deck backing up to just the forest. If stargazing is on your list, there are two patios open to the heavens, so get ready for a treat.
The bedrooms and bathroom are located down stairs. Plan to open the windows and wake up to the sound of birds and to the green, lush mountain views.
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- Guests haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 9am