Escape to this hilltop cabin at one of PMC’s highest points with a wrap around porch and floor-to-ceiling windows that provide views that stretch to the Eastern Sierras and unobstructed star gazing. In snow season, enjoy a winter wonderland with the comfort of central heating, and in summer, the refreshing cool breezes. This 3-bedroom, 2 bath house sleeps six (one queen and two 2-twin rooms; one bedroom can be made up as a king size bed if requested). The living room features cathedral ceilings, a loft with reading corner and a stunning rock wall fire place. The space opens to a fully equipped kitchen. Families will enjoy the lower level room for kids with a foosball table and vintage videos.
Details about this home:
- Master Bedroom has a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 has a two (2) twin beds
- Bedroom 3 has two (2) twin beds
- Sleeps a total of 6
Fully furnished kitchen and great views.
Home has one Fireplace
This house has stairs, it’s a multi-level home.
One of PMC's Highest Points
$185 a night, $100 cleaning fee
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets
- Guests haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
The clubhouse offers, for a fee, golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, adult lounge and recreation room for children.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am