Paradise in the Mountains
Wow is the first word that comes to mind for this beautiful home. Located up high in the Los Padres National Forest, this luxury cabin is nestled in a secluded cul-de-sac. It is actually located over 6000′ up on the side of Mount Pinos. From the back yard, the view is right up the side of Mount Pinos. The great room includes power recliner chairs, a fireplace, and a glass ceiling. Wander to the back and enjoy the views, as well as the bbq, just waiting for whatever bbq delights you. The home is walking distance to the waterfall hiking trail. The name Paradise is exactly fitting for this cabin.
Details about this home:
- Master Bedroom Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 Queen Bed with Bunk Bed
- Sleeps a total of 10
This house has stairs, it’s a multi-level home.
Mountain Luxury Cabin
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets
- Guests haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am