Disconnect, then reconnect to the beauty of Nature all around you. Time to put down the electronics and breathe in mountain air from the spacious front porch, complete with a wicker daybed for sky gazing at night.
Step inside the light filled jewel of a cabin and be greeted by unique floor to ceiling windows. Sky and Mountains can be seen from everywhere.
Whether you’re sitting in our cozy downstairs living room or in front of the fireplace or resting in our star canopy bed in the loft….. You are surrounded by nature. Our backyard is the forest.
This home sleeps 4 people
- Bedroom 1 – Full Bed
- Full Bath
- Bedroom 2 – Queen
- Recliner for Lazy Reading Days
Fully stocked kitchen, CD player and lots of CDs, Board Games, Xylophone style instrument for your creative side. Binoculars for Nature Watching
Perfect getaway for disconnecting and reconnecting with yourself and nature!
This house has stairs.
So easy to take it easy!
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets – Unless Agreed listed in the Vacation Rental Agreement with a pet deposit.
- Guests haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Tenants must provide their own Firewood.
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
- No Children… Not Children Friendly.
About the Pine Mountain Club Clubhouse – The clubhouse offers, for a fee, golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, and adult lounge.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am