A spacious single story mountain retreat which is a 3 bedroom home. A rarity in Pine Mountain Club, this home has total wheelchair access, including all the patios.
This delightful home has three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Master Bedroom has a California King
- Bedroom 2 has a Queen
- Bedroom 3 has a Twin
Fully furnished kitchen and dining area.
Single Story Home
$197* a night, $100 cleaning fee
*6% Kern County Occupancy Tax is included
Swimming, Hiking, Horseback Riding and Golf are all seasonal and some require additional costs. Contact the Club House for more information.
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets
- Guest to haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Guests must provide their own Firewood
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
The clubhouse offers a golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, adult lounge and recreation room for children. The swimming pool and riding stables are available during the summer months (April-September) subject to change by the clubhouse.
In order to use any of the amenities, you must use the guest pass provided. Guest pass must be returned upon departure. $25 Guest Card fee for each card not returned upon departure.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am