Tucked away on a hillside in the Los Padres National Forest, between Mount Pinos and Sawmill Mountain is, The Ponderosa.
One mile from the main road, this four-bedroom home sits back on the mountain. Private and spacious, bedrooms welcome you with comfy queen beds, bunkbeds for the kids, and even a crib for the little one. With over 2500 sq. feet, let the adults enjoy the upstairs while the kids play and / or watch their own TV downstairs. This cabin sleeps 6-8 people.
This home sleeps 6-8 people
- Master Bedroom has a king bed
- Bedroom 2 has a bunkbed (full on the bottom, twin on top)
- Bedroom 3 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 4 has a queen bed with a crib
Fully furnished kitchen, breakfast dinettte and dining area.
The family room has a large TV
Home has one Fireplace
This house has stairs and is a multi-level home.
There is a 300 year old Pine Tree in the front yard...
$212* per night, $130 cleaning fee
2 night minimum to 28 day maximum
*Includes 6% Kern County Occupancy Tax.
- Only number of people in home listed in Vacation Rental Agreement.
- No Pets
- Guest must haul away all trash to the Transfer Site (Dump)
- Guests must provide their own Firewood.
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking Cabins inside and out (we live in the Los Padres National Forest.
About the Pine Mountain Club house
The clubhouse offers, for a fee, golf course, tennis courts, snack bar, adult lounge and recreation room for children. The swimming pool and riding stables are available during the summer months (April-September) subject to change by the clubhouse.
In order to use any of the amenities, you must use the guest pass provided. Guest pass must be returned upon departure. $25 Guest Card fee for each card not returned upon departure.
Please leave cabin ready for the next guest to check in.
Please be courteous of your neighbors!
Noise Ordinance in Effect from 10pm to 7am